Friday, April 11, 2008

So cool!

Ok, so I just feel like I have to share this because it excited me so much! Elizabeth started kicking last night, and for the first time, I could SEE my tummy move! CRAZY! I'm way pumped!

In other "cool" news, I'm blogging from school today because, although I'm here, my students are on a field trip with their science teacher, so I kind of have a day off. It's GREAT!

Oh, and, those of you reading this who are The Office fans, HOW AWESOME WAS IT?!!! Stephen and I are so glad it's back!

Hope everyone's day is wonderful!

p.s. I've become obssessed with milk and donuts. I'm so obssessed that the little guy who works at the Shipley's I go to, automatically rang me up for milk at the cash register today. Woah.

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

OH my gosh, I couldn't handle the Office last night. It was WAY too awkard for me... (You know me, I get embarrassed easily). I did LOVE michael's little plasma tv though!

yay for Elizabeth kicking! i can't wait to meet her!