Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Being Pregnant and Being Me

I've heard that a lot of women get emotional when they're pregnant. They cry a lot and get offended at just about anything. That hasn't been me. In fact, although I'm grateful for it, I have also felt like I'm not being a normal pregnant lady. I keep thinking that I'll have a break-down any day now, but the truth is that I'm just kind of mellowed out. I'm not complaining; I'm just nervous that one day I'll explode! Oh well, for now I'm content.

As for work; I'm tired of being tired on the job. Thankfully, everyone understands that it's hard being pregnant, but I just run out of energy so fast nowadays. It's hard to get anything done anymore. I'm just relieved that my job is not as taxing as last year, or I wouldn't be able to handle it.

No more complaining, though, because Elizabeth is constantly reminding me that she's coming soon! I feel her move so much, now, and it just feels.....worth it! :)

More later!

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

Praise God you're teaching at such a great and understanding school...

I don't think you'll have a breakdown. You're not the type :)