Monday, December 29, 2008

Best. Christmas. Present. EVER!


SO, for those of you who I haven't already blabbed it to, Stephen gave me the most wonderful Christmas present he could ever give me! He bought me a plane ticket so that I can come home to Dallas again! I can't even tell you how AWESOME that is! I'll get to see everyone again, and I'll be bringing Elizabeth, so that everyone can see how she's grown.

On top of that, Stephen isn't sending me home on just ANY weekend; he's sending me home for SING weekend! YAY!!! I cannot even describe how pumped I am about this fact! SING is my favorite tradition at Baylor, and not only that, but it's Ryan's last year to perform in it.

Basically, I have the best, most thoughtful husband ever, who knows me VERY well!

Okay, enough bragging! More Elizabeth pics to follow shortly!

Love to you all!

No comments: