Monday, January 12, 2009

Home

Well, Elizabeth and I are finally home, and excited to be with Stephen. We had a blast in Texas, and now it's time to begin a new semester. With this new semester comes a lot of things to do.

Here are a few things on my list of "to dos:"
1. Unpack and clean (even though Stephen was wonderful about keeping the apt clean while I was gone, Elizabeth and I already helped dirty it up again)
2. Get signed up for physical therapy (my back is messed up again)
3. Reorganize our pictures from the Christmas trip
4. Start job-hunting
5. Get re-certified from Texas to North Carolina

The hardest part is getting started. I think that part of my problem is that I'm still exhausted from traveling and trying to get Elizabeth back on a normal sleeping schedule. I think it's also the fact that it all seems so daunting. Oh well, I know I've got to do it, so I'll get my butt in gear before long.

I will also be blogging more since I now have my computer back. So, keep checking here for more Bush family updates and cute pics of Elizabeth.

Speaking of which, here are some fun ones from our time in Texas. Stephen calls these, "the many faces of Elizabeth." Enjoy!
More to come! Love to you all!

No comments: