Monday, May 5, 2008

An Update

Okay, those of you who are avid blog readers, I'm sorry that we haven't updated lately. We honestly haven't had the time, but I thought I'd give ya'll a quick update on us lately.

School:
- Stephen is feverishly trying to finish up his thesis, and basically spending every free minute working on it
- I am at the busiest time of the school year, and STILL trying to get the kids to care: let me tell you; it is tough! (But we all remember that feeling)

Moving:
Please be in prayer for us. We've hit a very emotional spot in our plans to move. We've reached the point that everyone eventually gets to where everything feels like a mountain, AND on top of the fact that we're stressed, I think our constant talk of the move is starting to annoy our family. I know that it is hard for them because we're leaving, and I also know that our plans have been very stressful, but it's hard because in a way, we feel like the gung-ho support we used to have from them is waning, and at times we even feel like they would be better off if we would just go ahead and get out of town. It's hard to need help and feel bad asking for it, and that's where we are. Please pray.

Elizabeth:
On a brighter note, we have been really getting excited about Elizabeth's appearance. She is starting to move so much now. She's a really hyper girl! And, we just had our first baby shower, and wow, we feel so loved. We are just amazed and thankful for everything we were given. So thanks to everyone! :)

Well, there ya go. A quick de-briefing on our life right now. There will be more later, I promise. We just need to figure out how to survive this month first!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

Ryan and I love y'all! And we know that this move is obviously what God has planned for you right now, so if y'all need any help, please just ask!

Love you!