Friday, September 5, 2008

Home on the Range


This little one and I will be making our way to home sweet home in Texas this Sunday. I can't wait! It will be so fun! Elizabeth just got a clean bill of health from her doctor, and I got a clean bill of health from my doctor, so we are READY!

In other news, I've decided that, now that I'm completely healed from Elizabeth's birth, it is high time to start trying to lose the left over baby weight. Let me tell you, it will NOT be easy or fun, but I am determined. So, I'm treating my trip to Texas as a last hurrah of sorts because when I get back to NC, I'm going to work out, eat better, and try to get myself at least CLOSE to back where I was. Pray for me; I'm not very good at this.

Love to you all, and I can't wait to see you in Texas! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope you have a safe and fun trip!