Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dancin' in September

If life is a dance, I'm right in the middle learning a totally new one. Being a mom and a homemaker is totally awesome, and I am truly excited to be learning all the new "moves" that come with this new dance, but there are a LOT of new moves to learn. Every day, I think I'm learning a new one.

This month I have many new ones to learn. The biggest is to learn how to take Elizabeth on a plane. I won't lie; I'm nervous, but I'm also excited because it means that we're going to be going to Dallas to visit family and friends. I've missed everyone SO much, so this is going to be great.

Speaking of friends, Krysta Edwards and Stephen's sister, Sarah, came to visit us over the weekend, and we had a blast! They are so much fun to hang out with, and Elizabeth was so good for us while they were here. It was a great time.

Here are some pics of Elizabeth with Krysta. Aren't they cute together?



1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

i tagged you... see my blog :)

p.s. can't wait to see you!