Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Long Time No See!

I don't know if ANYONE still reads this thing because I have been TERRIBLE about keeping it up. I'd love to say that life got in the way (and it's kind of true), but the truth is that I just haven't felt the gumption to write. Oh, I've had plenty of things I felt like writing....I just couldn't make myself sit down and type.Maybe it's because I now have two little girls who demand so much of my time, I just selfishly want to "vegg" during the few moments I have to myself. Or maybe I just haven't felt like writing.

In any case, I'm back, and with a firm commitment to write more -- if for no other reason than I want to keep up my writing muscles. It's good to write, and it's even better having written!
Even if no one reads this anymore; I will, and I'll be glad for it.

Here are some fun pics of my girls to start us off:


So, the story behind this one is that Becca Desloge sweetly made two matching apple hats for the girls to wear together. I wanted to get a picture, but I could only force ONE of them to wear it. Sigh, maybe I'll try again later.

That's all for now, my wonderfully faithful readers. Next time I'll hopefully have something a little more meaty.

Blessings to all!

-Jen

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yay, welcome back! Your girls are adorable and it is lovely to read an update!

Kim Davison said...

The girls are adorable and yes, I am a faithful reader!

Jen McCrady said...

wooooooot!

p.s. my word verification is "squantel". i think that needs to be the name of your next girl.