Monday, May 25, 2009

10 Months


Okay, I know it's been way too long when I'm only posting every time EJ celebrates a month birthday, but in my defense, we've had a lot going on. Anyway, Happy Memorial Day, and happy 10 months, Elizabeth! Here is some more parental bragging! :)

Elizabeth can now:
- chew with 6 teeth!
- eat animal crackers and tiny bits of "table" food
- make funny faces on purpose
- babble incoherently
- crawl up stairs quickly
- take several steps on her own!
- play "tag"

Other milestones for Elizabeth:
-her first Memorial Day Celebration (big deal in my family, although we couldn't be there for it, sad)
- her tenth plane ride
- her first "walky toy"
- she is now able to sleep with only a nightlight without getting freaked out by darkness

I will post more pics of her on facebook later, and I will update on the rest of our life asap. Have a great Day!

Love to you all!

1 comment:

Loren said...

Miss you darlin' and adorable Elizabeth! Is this one of her funny faces on purpose? ;)