Monday, October 6, 2008

Picture Time!

SO, I know it's been awhile, but life has been crazy the past week or so. Stephen got sick, and you wouldn't believe how hard life with a baby is when one of you is sick.

Anyway, Elizabeth is growing like crazy, and I realized the other day, that she is out-growing some of her cute outfits quickly. Although it seems silly, I really want pics of Elizabeth in them all, so I've started doing little photo shoots of her in the outfits that I think she will be out of soon.

All that to say, here are some fun new pics of Elizabeth that I took in my quest to make sure that all of her cute outfits get remembered. (I'm such a silly mom.)




Oh, and here's another cute one of her in the bath.

Love to you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oohhhh she's so cute! i just want to pinch her chubby cheeks! i hope stephen's feeling better... you're doing such a great job as a mom! p.s. that smile of hers is awesome!

Unknown said...

(sorry that was jen, not ryan)

:)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! That pic of her smiling is adorable! It was great talking to you today...I love getting to hear your sweet voice! Love you!!